LETS GO ISLAND GARDEN CITY OF SAMAL: the Nearest Island in Davao City.
When you visit Davao, you should not forget the #Samal to Visit and enjoy its beauty.
Vacant land is capable of producing some serious cash flow and it's one of the best investments on earth because of its hands-off nature and versatility.
Here Are 10 Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land:
1) With Vacant Land, You Don’t Need to “do” Anything to the Property.
2) Raw Land is a “Hands-Off” Investment.
3) Statistically, Vacant Land Owners are Highly Motivated to Sell.
4) Land Investors Have Very Little Competition to Deal With.
5) Land Investors Call Their Own Shots.
6) When You Learn How to Research Properties Effectively, you can Buy and Sell Vacant Land Properties Without Ever Seeing Them In-Person.
7) Add Seller Financing to the Mix and EXPLODE Your Income Potential.
8.) Land is Very Inexpensive to Own as a Long-Term Investment.
9) Land Gives its Owner Peace of Mind.
10) They Aren't Making Any More Of It.
Most people don't
NEAR THE BARGE PORT, MARKET, BEACHES.
LOCATED: Sto Nino BABAK SAMAL
INTERESTED? WE ARE OFFERING INSTALLMENT UP TO 100-months to pay
SAMPLE COMPUTATION: 100SQM
PRICE: PHP 350,000
Monthly Amortization: Php 3,500 per month.
CONTACT US #DPS– Property Solutions
Category : Blog
₱45,000.00 Per Month