- You are here: Home » Brand New House and Lot, Feature, Hot Properties, House and Lot, House and Lot for Sale Davao City, Properties, Residential Lot, Residential Properties, and Subdivision Development. » Property tags: Alsons Development, Alsons Development and Investment Corp, Bank Financing House and Lot Davao, Bank Financing House in Davao City, brandnew house and lot, davao houses for sale, davao housing loan, for sale house and lot in buhangin area, house and lot for sale in davao, house and lot for sale in davao city, houses for sale in davao city, housing loan in davao, Lot for instalment Davao, narra park davao city for sale, Narra Park Residences, Narra Park Residences Davao, Narra Park Residences Tigatto Buhangin Davao City, subdivision developments, and subdivisions in davao. » Narra Park Residences| Tigatto Buhangin Davao City
Narra Park Residences| Tigatto Buhangin Davao CityVisited 6313 times , 1 Visits today
Property DetailSend Inquiry
: Davao City
: Davao Del Sur
Property DescriptionSend Inquiry
Narra Park by Nature Land and Home is envisioned to cater to the Affordable Housing market in Davao City. This market aspires to live in a well-planned, gated, secure, landscaped and organized community- the qualities of Alsons Properties’ upscale developments.The project will boast of large parks that are strategical located inside the subdivision.The 29 hectare community is located in Tigatto, Davao City.There will be two (2) standard house designs with a typical lot cut of 100 sqm and 120 sqm. The houses will be 2-to 3-bedroom units with an Modern Asian theme.Open lots are also available with a typical lot cut of 130 sqm.
TOTAL NO. OF LOT UNITS
Phase 1 : 1, 249 units
Typical Lot size : 100 sqm, 120 sqm, 130 sqm
H&L STANDARD FLOOR AREA & LAY-OUT
Narra Park Residences offers well-designed, lasting homes for the modern Filipino family.
Narra Park Residences offers two elegant home options for families. These include:
This residential unit has a lot area of 100 square meters and a floor area of 45.31 square meters.It includes two bedrooms, two T&B, and an enclosed service area with provisions for a garage and a loft.
Bungalow – 45.31 sq.m. / 2BR, 2T&B
This residential unit has a lot area of 100 or 120 square meters and a floor area of 63.22 square meters. It includes three bedrooms, two T&B, one powder room, and an enclosed service area with provisions for a two-car garage and a balcony.
Two-storey – 63.22 sq.m. / 3BR, 2 and a half T&B
Options for Expansion
The Narra Park Residences units are designed to conveniently allow expansion plans.
The Bungalow model can readily accommodate a loft, while the Two-Storey model can accommodate a balcony and a carport. These are at the buyer’s option.
Open lots are also available for families who want to build their own dream home or need room for expansion.
- Bungalow w/Loft Option will have a floor area of 63.76 sq.m., 2BR, 2T&B & Loft.
- Two-storey with Balcony Option will have a floor area of 110.82 aq.m., 3BR & , 2 and a half T&B, carport.
Narra Park is higher than the Davao River by 9 meters.
- Cast-in Place wall using reusable form.
VICINITY MAP :
RELATIVE DISTANCES Travel Time
Buhangin-Diversion Underpass 3.7 km. 7 min.
Davao International Airport 8.6 km. 18 min.
Abreeza Mall 5.8 km. 12 min.
Davao City Poblacion 9.3 km. 20 min.
NOTES, REMINDERS, CONDITIONS and REQUIREMENTS :
WHEN WILL THE HOUSE BE TURNED OVER TO ME?
- House units will be turned-over to the buyer upon:
- Completion of the house unit per schedule;
- Full payment of the Total Contract Price and other related fees;
- Full payment of the equity and receipt of loan proceeds in case of Pag-ibig or Bank financing.
DO I HAVE OPTIONS TO CHANGE THE INTERIOR FINISHES SUCH AS TILES, PAINT?
Yes. Changing interior finishes is allowed once the unit has been turned-over to the buyer. Changes during the construction stage will not be accommodated.
CAN I CHANGE THE FLOOR PLANT LAYOUT?
- Bungalow floor lay-out can be changed provided the owner conforms with the setback requirement stipulated in Narra Park Deed of Restrictions (DOR).
- Ground floor lay-out CANNOT be changed because its walls and partitions are structural in nature.
- Second floor partitions can be altered provided the unit owner’s structural engineer has approved such alteration.
CAN I ALTER THE EXTERIOR DESIGN OF MY UNIT?
Alteration of the exterior design shall be subject to the rules and regulations of Narra Nature Park Deed of Restrictions.
WILL THERE BE GRILLES AND SCREENS FOR THE DOORS AND WINDOWS?
None. This may be installed by the buyer upon turn-over of the unit.
DOES THE H&L PACKAGE INCLUDE FENCE?
Partial fence is included in the H&L package along the side where the service area is located and the rear side which is a firewall. Fencing is allowed with the following guidelines:
- Front- made of solid masonry, grills or a combination with a maximum height of 1.5m.
- Sides- made of solid masonry, grills or a combination with a maximum height of 2m. Cyclone or mesh wire fence with live vegetation is also permissible but must not be higher than 2m.
WILL THERE BE AN AREA FOR A CARPORT?
- Yes, bungalow unit has an area provision for one (1)-car garage.
- A two-storey unit has an area provision for a two (2)-car garage.
IS H&L PLUS OPEN LOT PACKAGE AVAILABLE IN NARRA PARK?
Yes, H&L plus additional open lot is offered in designated areas.
CAN I BUILD A STRUCTURE ON MY ADJACENT OPEN LOT?
Yes, provided that the building shall conform to the Narra Park Residence Deed of Restrictions.
WHAT ARE THE VILLAGE DUES AND FEES FOR NARRA PARK RESIDENCE?
- Membership initiation fee of P 500.00/unit. All Narra Park Unit owners are mandatoty members of Narra Park Homeowners’ Association
- Initial assessment fee of P4.00/sqm/month.
IS A LOT ONLY PACKAGE AVAILABLE IN NPR?
Yes, Lot only package are available in designated areas.
WHEN CAN I START THE CONTRUCTION ON MY OPEN LOT?
Lot owners may start the house contruction upon completion of the subdivision per schedule and provided that the lotowner has payed the contract amount and other related fees in full.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES I HAVE TO CONSIDER IN THE HOUSE DESIGN?
- House Design
- Buildings shall be of Modern Asian style of architecture and colors that is in harmony with the surrounding landscape, amenities and existing residential units.
- All buildings are limited to a maximum height of nin (9.0) meters measured from any point of the roof to the original grade line directly before it.
- Choice of colors for roofing materials/finishes will be limited to color normally associated with tropical contemporary tones. Structures built of light materials (e.g. sawali, nipa, bamboo and cogon) shall not be allowed for any building structure.
- Please refer to the Deed of Restrictions (DOR) for detailed information.
- Boundary Easements
- Standard easements per National Building Code shall apply as follows:
- Front – 3m
- Sides – 2m
- Rear – 2m
- Should the lot owner opt to have his house attached to the property boundary, the lotowner shall consider the following guidelines:
- Firewall shall be constructed with a minimum of two-hours fire-resistive rating and a minimum height clearance of 0.4m above the roof.
- There shall absolutely be no openings on/at/within/through all types of abutments at the firewall.
- The lotowner shall only be allowed to contruct one (1) firewall on each house excluding the carport.
- Firewall along the property line of the carport shall not exceed five (5) meters in height and length.
- Vehicular Entrances & Carport
- No vehicular entrances or exits shall be allowed along the circular curves at street intersections. Entrances shall be located on the longer side, five (5) meters from the corner.
- The carport can be attached to the lot’s perimeter fence provided it shall have a firewall not exceeding Five (5) Meters in height. The firewall should be made of Six (6)-inch concrete hollow blocks or equivalent.
- The edge of the eaves of the carport facing the road access can be along the lot’s property line but should not exceed 50% of the lot’s linear frontage.
- The top of the carport can be utilized as a roof deck or balcony with railings. Roof, trellis and/ or wall enclosures are NOT allowed.
WHAT ARE THE FEES IN HAVE TO SETTLE BEFORE I START MY HOUSE CONTRUCTION?
- To ensure that violations and damages resulting from any house contruction project are immediately corrected and rectified at the expense of the Lot Owner, a P50,000.00 Cash Deposit per house contruction application is required.
- Adminstrative and Processing Fees include:
- P 1,500.00 non-refundable for processing of house and lot plans.
- P 500.00 per month administrative charges (minimum of ten months) paid in advance.
- P20,000.00 Mobilization Fee of for maintenance of roads and drainage due to heavy equipment traffic and contruction debris.
- 00 for each worker’s ID.
- Water service connection fee including water meter. (Lot Owner will be advised of service conncetion cost before start of homebuilding.)
• 18-m RROW Entrance
• 15-m RROW Main Road
• 12-m RROW Secondary Road
• 10-m and 8-m RROW Tertiary Road
• Underground Drainage System
• Sewage Treatment Facility
• Retarding Pond
• Perimeter Fence
• Street lighting
• 24-hours Village Security
• Water supply is served by Davao City Water District while the electricity is provided by Davao Light & Power Company.
• Telecommunication in the area is accesible through all major mobile phones networks. Lot owners may also apply directly with phone companies for a wireless landline (e.g Bayantel Span).
• Two Gates & Guardhouses along Mandug Road, Barangay Tigatto.
• Swimming Pool
• Big Parks
• Multi-Purpose Covered Court (Phase 2)
Location : Tigatto